On the Solomon McCown & Company Facebook page, we've started a feature called 5 for Friday. Every week, one member of our staff presents a list of anything that strikes his or her fancy — a fun way to start off the weekend. This week, Account Executive Isabel Black lists the 5 recipes she wants to try this summer:
- This artichoke soufflé. Good artichokes are one of my favorite things about summer and this is a really unique way of using them (plus, this blog is beautiful).
- I keep wanting to try making my own bread…and now there's no excuse with this no-knead technique!
- Grilling and peaches both scream summer, so grilled peaches seems only natural. Thanks, Martha.
- It might be hard to use good, summer corn for anything but eating with lots of butter, but this recipe for lamb meatballs and fresh corn polenta looks delish.
- Pickles are one of my favorite foods, but I've always been intimidated to make them myself. All the more reason to try this summer!